We believe in using a holistic approach in helping you solve the #1 fear amongst retirees—running out of assets.That according to Transamerica Center for Retirement Studies.* If you are just a few short years away from retirement, it may be the time to:
- Review all of your Social Security filing options to help maximize your benefits
- Protect assets from stock market volatility
- Incorporate investment strategies consistent with age, timeline to retirement, and risk tolerance
- Devise a sound income strategy that will give you the confidence to enjoy the retirement you deserve
- Map out a comprehensive retirement plan, accounting for investments, health and life insurance, income, estate, and legacy planning
We believe in helping you better understand your Medicare rights and options. Instead of just trying to “sell” you something we take the time to get to know you and what’s important to you in your health insurance coverage. We will make sure you know:
- How and when to get enrolled
- Medicare Supplement vs Medicare Advantage
- What credible prescription coverage is
- How premium structures effect Medicare supplement price increases
Protect Your Estate
According to the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services 70% of Americans age 65 and older will need some type of nursing care in their lifetime. At an average cost of just over $90,000 per year nursing care costs eat away estates at a very high rate. Long-term care insurance can help financially protect your family when the need for care arises. This type of insurance is designed to specifically cover the costs for expenses associated with long-term care that aren’t typically covered by Medicare. These areas can include: in-home care, assisted living, adult day care, and nursing homes. Grutz Insurance & Retirement Planning can help build the best strategy for you and your family to better protect your estate from these escalating costs.
Final Expense Planning
We feel that how you choose to plan and protect against the high costs associated with nursing care may affect the way you plan to fund your final expenses. Spend downs associated with Medicaid eligibility could dramatically influence any plans you may have had in place to fund your final expenses. Through the use of Final Expense Trusts we are able to help you better plan for your final expenses. Plan for your final expenses today so your surviving spouse and/or family can rest assured tomorrow.